Top sheets are standard in the U.S., but much of Europe prefers to use duvet covers. A duvet cover consists of two rectangles sewn together on all but one side to create a sleeve for the duvet, which can be taken off and washed. When no other blankets are lain atop the covered duvet, it can provide several advantages over a top sheet. First, respecting sanitation, with a top sheet the bed occupant could accidentally in the night remove the barrier between themself and the duvet (which is less washable); with a duvet cover this is impossible. Second, for households with children, a bed with a covered duvet is easier to make: the child need only tug the corners of the duvet back towards the corners of the bed. Tucking in a top sheet before arranging the duvet is an extra step. Third, switching a duvet cover is a cheaper way to change color schemes than buying a new comforter.
- 100% Premium Cotton King Size, 2018 Spring Summer Designs from Spain, Designed by International Designers
- Long Lasting Colors, smooth fabric for comfortable sleep, soft touch, matching 2 pillow covers
- Made from 40’s count yarn & 250 Thread Count , 100% certified cotton , laboratory tested for harmful dyes
- Package Contents: 1 Bedsheet & 2 Pillow Covers | Size:- Double Bedsheet 108 Inches x 108 Inches ( 274 Cm x 274 Cm), (9 Ft x 9 Ft) | Pillow Cover:- 18 Inches x 27 Inches (46 Cm x 68 Cm)
- Care Instructions: Hand / Machine Washable; Gentle wash; Use mild detergent; Wash in 30’c water; Dry in shade; Mild iron